Are You Looking for Tahini?
Organic & Conventional Tahini (Sesame Paste)
Sesame Paste – Tahini is a product that used in dressing, hummus, sauces, chilled salads and it is a great source of calcium.
Our sesame paste is produced from %100 ground sesame seeds, no additives used. We use conventional sesame seeds from all over the world and process them in Turkey for tahini production and we also process Turkish Golden Sesame Seeds to produce our specialty Organic Tahini with a different texture and amazing flavor, which is a perfect food to use as a spread.
We supply Organic and Conventional Tahini direct from Turkey and also have an ability to despatch goods in Europe Zone immediately as we already have customs cleared products stocked and ready to ship in Europe through our Dutch division Osiedle Centroom B.V.
Light brown, golden yellow
100% Crushed sesame seeds (Tahini)
18 kg net plastic pail drums, 7, 8, 9 kg NET tins
215 kg plastic and steel drums
330 gr jars (only for Organic)
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
2000 kg (for bulk)
5000 jars (for retail)
Customs Cleared in Europe!
We can import and stock Conventional and Organic Tahini at our warehouses in Europe for continuous supply so you don’t have to worry about import documentation, analysis etc. and can guarantee your supply with a call-off contracts.
We can deliver your orders to your door only in 5 days!
Production of Tahini
- Each step in our chemical-free tahini processing method is designed in a way that minimizes the amount of heat and friction underwent by the sesame seeds.
- The seeds are peeled, roasted by steam instead of direct fire, and cooled slowly, under the meticulous watch of our food engineers at each stage.
- Using a gentle salt-water bath rather than machine arms to separate husk from seed is just one example of the innovative factory design that preserves the aroma and sweetness of the seed, making for an unmistakably traditional, homemade taste.
- Osiedle Centroom executes the following tests in our lab for sesame tahini products: Weight, humidity, Salt percentage, viscosity of raw tahini, viscosity of prepared tahini %90 added water, organoleptic tests, periodical surfaces inspection.
- We are also able to provide BRC, ISO 22000 (HACCP) and Kosher certificates to our customers for sesame tahini product.
Get a Quote
For detailed information about our products and prices, feel free to contact us.