Are You Looking for Sun Dried White Mulberries?
Organic & Conventional Dried White Mulberries
Many others call this fruit as a “Turkish Superfruit” we can approve it without a doubt. Dried Mulberry is a very nutritious dried fruit like any other berries. They are rich in vitamin C, iron, calcium, fiber, resveratrol, protein.
Dried Mulberries are delicious and healthy snack. They are in golden color, size is like raisins and have sweet, chewy taste like dried figs. We collect them from trees and dry them under the sun without any preservatives or additives. This product is clearly raw, even if you buy it as conventional or organic certified.
At Osiedle Centroom, we process Sun Dried Mulberries from different origins (Turkey, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan) at our BRC certified factory in Free Trade Zone Izmir, Turkey and also keeping buffer stocks in Rotterdam through our Dutch company Osiedle Centroom B.V.
We guarantee high quality standards for our Dried White Mulberries with full analysis (such as Aflatoxin, E.Coli, Salmonella, Pesticides) from accredited laboratories such as Eurofins and Intertek.
Turkey, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan
Regular – Premium – Exclusive
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
660 kg (1 pallet)
Dried White Mulberries
- Origin: Turkey, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan
Certification: Organic Dried White Mulberries are NOP, EC, COR certified by ECOCERT and SKAL (in Europe)
- Type: Raw, golden, softer berries, sweeter and without stalks
Grades: Exclusive – Premium – Regular
(Please ask for details)
Packaging: 4 x 2.5 kg half vacuum bags in 10 kg cartons. Retail packing options are available.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 kg
Dried White Mulberry Crumbs
- Origin: Turkey
Certification: Organic Dried White Mulberry Crumbs are NOP, EC, COR certified by ECOCERT and SKAL (in Europe)
- Type: Raw, golden, mulberry crumbs (granule pieces)
- Packaging: 4 x 2.5 kg half vacuum bags in 10 kg cartons.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 kg
Osiedle Centroom is the biggest supplier of Premium Dried Mulberries in both organic and conventional types.
We process Dried White Mulberries from different origins at our BRC certified facility in Aegean Free Trade Zone (Izmir) with the most advanced techniques.
To get sample of this product, please contact us now and you will have a chance to introduce it to your market after trying it.
- True superfood with a delicious taste
- Excellent source of healthy protein
- Low in calories (just 43 cal per 100g)
- Full of antioxidants – Nutrients powerhouse
- Rich source of vitamin C, A and E
- Unlike many other berries, they contain Iron, Fiber, Calcium adn minerals like potassium, magnesium, manganese
- Contains resveratrol (which is great for a healthy heart)
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system and longevity
- Maintains healthy skin, nails and hair
- Lowers cancer risk
- Add them to smoothies, salads, desserts, yogurts or cereal
- Great alternative of raisins to use in bakery
- In chocolate production as an ingredient
- Use in trail mixes, energy bars
- Eat them directly as an excellent and healthy snack just between meals or before workouts
Get a Quote
For detailed information about our products and prices, feel free to contact us.