Are You Looking for Cashews?
Organic & Conventional Cashews
Cashews are high in proteins and low carbohydrates also rich source of B vitamin, folate and potassium and one of the most popular nut to eat as a snack or in confectionary, bakery and cooking.
We supply Organic and Conventional Cashew Nuts from India and Vietnam in premium or industrial quality according to your preference, directly from origin or as customs cleared duty paid in Europe through our Dutch division Osiedle Centroom B.V.
Raw, Whole, Diced, Pieces, Meal
22.68 kg (50 lb) cartons
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
998 kg (1 pallet)
Raw Cashew Kernels
- Type: Raw Cashew Kernels (Organic & Conventional)
- Size: W180 – W210 – W240 – W320 – W450 – W500 – Splits
Cashew Kernels Large White Pieces
- Type: Cashew Kernels Large White Pieces LWP (Organic & Conventional)
- Size: 6.30 – 8.00mm pieces
Cashew Baby Bits Raw / Roasted
- Type: Cashew Kernels Baby Bits (Organic & Conventional)
- Size: 1.70 – 2.36mm pieces (Granules)
Cashew Small Scorched Pieces
- Type: Cashew Kernels Small Scorched Pieces SSP (Organic & Conventional)
- Size: 2.80 – 6.30mm pieces (Granules)
Did You Know?
Cashew nuts grow as attached to the Cashew Apple which also called as a “false fruit”.
Cashew Apple is rich in nutrients (contains 5 times more Vitamin C than an Orange) although it is not a popular fruit due to its highly astringent taste.
Get a Quote
For detailed information about our products and prices, feel free to contact us.